Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hanging Along the Edge

Dear Starlee,


Yesterday, as I was doing my morning rounds around the meadow, I straddled the horse with my strong thighs. Leaning back, I stretched out my arms and hung my head back. The wind searching my hair. When the black beast is unleashed it runs in circles, shows how stupid she is. In spiral motion time slowed, and the sky twirled behind the clouds. You know that feeling, to hang off a horse, half sticking out in the air. I just needed to get away. Star, things are getting worse. You know it and so do I. The meadow is a safe haven. Why would we even need it if there wasn't places needing escaping?


Lets cut to the chase. This world is corrupt and falling apart. The government is on the case, which means wide open spaces and pits of black. There are barely any trees left in Forpath Vally's and something needs to be done. That something, is us getting out of here. You'll be kicked out of Star stables soon. Churned, planned, trouble is being created and it's pointed in our direction, and as I fell off the beast while day dreaming it hit me as hard as my head hit the ground. They've been druggin your horses. You know he'd never let me go. They've been all over the place these past couple weeks. The government has been getting stronger and smarter and they've been against us ever since we rebelled. They're takeing us down. Starting with our horses.


This place is very bad Starlee and I'm getting out while I can. Lets hitch a ride on another world and we can even bring the horses. Will you run away with me? Think about it.



Love Orphila

1 comment: