Hey everybody out there..I think this is really important. I'm going to try to attach the YouTube video but I'm also going to type it up. It's powerful...so if you are the type who is easily frightened don't watch the link.
http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFZ1pt0WX5c&feature=related
What if?
What if you had a friend who died without knowing Jesus as their personal savior?
What if he or she went to Hell?
What if one day you received a letter in the mail from beyond?
A letter from Hell.
A letter from your friend in the flames of eternal torment.
The following is a letter from a fictitious High School student named Josh, to a friend named Zach. Although Zach had every opportunity to tell Josh about Jesus...he didn't.
They were best friends.
They played soccer together.
They went to classes together.
They partied together.
They shared their lives with each other.
But there was one thing Zack held back from Josh...
...His personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
The rest of the story is simple and sad...
A few too many beers,
A tragic drive home.
A crash.
A death.
A funeral
...
A letter
Here is that letter in entirety
A letter form Hell
Dear Zach,
I died today. It's a lot different than what I expected, you see I always thought that dying would bring me to a world that is foggy and hazy... But this place is crystal clear. It's even more real that my life on Earth. I can think. I can talk. I can even feel. Right after the wreck I could feel my spirit leaving my body, it was the weirdest thing Zach...I thought I heard you screaming out to me man, I must have just been imagining things. At first I was just standing in line, getting registered I guess. They asked me for my name and began to look in this thing they call the Book of Life...I guess they couldn't find it though because this huge angel standing next to me took my arm and started dragging me away, I was terrified. I had no idea what was going on, I asked the Angel where he was taking me, but he didn't answer. So I ask again. Finally he told me that only those whose names who are written in the Book of Life could enter into Heaven...The rest would be condemned to Hell forever.
Man I was scared. The angel threw me into some kind of holding cell where I have been sitting and thinking for a whole long long time. Do you want to know what I have been thinking about? I've been thinking about YOU.
Zach your a Christian. You told me so yourself. I mean we have talked about this three different times today...Delly brought it up,
You laughed it off
Coach Adams brought it up
You changed the subject.
I mean it came up right before the wreck...
Well the question I can't get out of my mind was this Zach.
Why haven't you ever told me about how to become a Christian?
You say you are my friend, but if you really were you would have told me about me about...Jesus. Told me how to escape this horrible place that I'm headed for!
I can feel my heart cracking in my chest, the angels who have been chosen to cast me into Hell are coming down the hallway! I can hear their voices...I have heard of this Hell Zach...They call it the Lake of Fire. I can't stand it Zach... I am terrified! The Angels are at the door, oh no! nooooo! They are coming in and are pointing at me! They're grabbing me, and carrying me out of the room! I can already smell the burning sulfur and brimstone. I can see the edge of the cliff..this is it, I am without help! We are coming closer! Closer! CLOSER! My heart is bursting with fear! They are holding me over the flames! I am damned forever! This is it, they have thrown me in.
Fire.
Pain.
Hell!
...Why didn't you ever tell me about...
Jesus.
Signed your friend,
Josh
P.S. Wish you were here...
Don't' bother me.
Don't' bother me with souls to save.
I have my own agenda.
There's school to do, sports to play,
important stuff to attend to.
Don't' bother me with my friend at work.
He's got his own religion, I don't have time to change his mind.
He'll make his own decision.
Don't bother me with that little girl,
the girl playing in the street.
She's much too young to understand
That the Saviour she could meet
Don't bother me with the sounds I hear.
The sounds of people shrieking, although I wonder who they are
Who are these victims
Screaming?
Don't bother me with who they are,
I really don't want the blame
Cause it's my friend at work and that little girl
Who form Hell scream out my name.
But don't bother me.
Hits you hard
ReplyDeleteIt won't let me watch the vid. Stupid machine.
ReplyDelete